Virtual Operationalizing Business Architecture (BA2)
Operationalizing Business Architecture – BA2: June 3-23, 2021 (virtual)
Based on the same principles and learnings of Feld Group Institute’s Transformation Framework, this class will follow a different engagement model.
- This is a hands-on experience, taking advantage of our virtual classroom and the ability to complete company-specific assignments in-between live sessions.
- Each company will be matched with an Affiliate Coach; that Coach will follow the company team throughout the program, providing guidance at specified points pre, during, and post class.
- With instruction from their Coach, participants will develop/refine/enhance key artifacts providing their company with an actionable starting point for Business Architecture.
- Learnings and activities prepare leaders to be proactive stewards of Business Architecture; company-specific counseling provides additional context for positioning and selling Business Architecture to the broader organization.
- BA2 live sessions are scheduled for June 3, 8, 11, 17, and 23 from 7:30am to 1:00pm CT each day; additional company-specific coaching sessions will be scheduled providing each company with an additional 8 hours of teaching.
Companies must be committed to their transformation journey; we will require leadership and Alumni engagement throughout the program to insure alignment post-class. Preference will be given to those organizations who send two, three, or more members. With shared learnings, context, and language, those teams will be best positioned to drive and sustain the Business Architecture foundation.